Why Safe & Secure?
Before we ever started our business, we sat down and made a list of what we would want from a home care company, if they were caring for our family member. There were several things that were extremely important to us, such as the qualifications and quality of the employees that might come into our family home. Because we think like this, we have put some of the following guidelines in place that we hope, will give you a greater assurance that you are making the right choice by hiring us:
– We require a full background and driving history, for all of our clinical employees. This will be conducted by a local private investigation firm, and at our expense.
– All clinical employees will be drug-tested prior employment.
– All of our employees are licensed and bonded.
– We will closely supervise our caregivers and pledge to be available to you, our consumer, if issues should arise.
– We pledge to do our best to match the “right” caregiver to our patient. Because of our extensive background in home care, we understand that this is a huge issue, and we want our clients to feel comfortable with their caregiver.
– We pledge to treat our employees as we would want to be treated, ourselves. Yes, we truly do believe in the Golden Rule from childhood.
Our family had a very pleasant experience with Safe and Secure Home Care and we would use them in the future for sure! This is a health care company that is most trustworthy, which is hard to find!
It has been a pleasure working with you + your company. I would highly recommend your services to anyone who asked!
Thank you for your genuine concern and compassion.
If you have any questions about our company or our services, please feel free to reach out to us.
Office Hours: 9:00AM-5:
Office: (352) 729-2855
2110 N Donnelly, Suite 300
Mount Dora, Fl 32757
You can reach us after office hours by contacting our office number, someone is on call 24/7, 365 days a year.