We can provide assistance with almost any day to day activity. Some examples are listed below, however, if a specific service is needed, just ask!
Home Maker/Companion Services:
– Attends appointments and events
– Assistance with pet care
– Reminder services (medications, dates, routines, etc.)
– Preparing meals
– Performing light housekeeping, including laundry, dust, mop and vacuum and dishes
– Errands, such as library and post office visits
– Organizing and reading mail
– Assist with letter writing and correspondence
– Grocery shopping
– Entertaining (games, crafts, reading, attend community and social functions)
– Orient patient regarding daily routine
– Our caregiver may provide a break for family members who may be providing full-time care, at home
– Our caregiver may sit with the patient at the hospital, skilled nursing center or assisted living center
Home Maker and Companion Service Areas
We provide Home Maker/Companion Service in the following counties.
Alachua, Bradford, Citrus, Dixie, Gilchrist, Hamilton, Hernando, Lafayette, Lake, Levy, Marion, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Putnam, Seminole, Sumter, and Suwannee County.
If you are unsure if you are in an area that we cover, please call to inquire. Our HomeMaker/Companion Registration # is 233523.
Attendant Care Services (include all of the Home Maker/Companion Services as well as the following):
– Assistance with a safe bathing environment
– Bed bath, if needed
– Assistance with dressing and clothing suggestions
– Stand-by assistance with walking and transfers
– Assist with
– Push wheelchair, if needed
– Oral Care including Denture Care
– Daily Vital Signs
– Incontinent Care
– Assist with self-administered medications, open pill bottles, as many patients may not be able
-Assist with feeding patient, if client is unable to feed themselves
Attendant Care Service Areas
We provide Attendant Care Service in the following counties.
Lake, Marion, and Sumter County
If you are unsure if you are in an area that we cover, please call to inquire. Our Home Health Agency License #is 299993978.
Where we go. What we do.
Plain and simply put, we take care of people. When you think of “Home Care”, many people think that the patient must be in their own home. However, we are able to provide our services in the following locations.
We provide home care in LAKE, MARION, AND SUMTER counties.
We provide care in your own home
Assisted Living Facilities:
Most Assisted Living Facilities provide a moderate amount of care. However, if the need for assistance has increased, whether temporary or ongoing, we can help.
Even though your loved one may be receiving skilled care, they may enjoy someone there just for them.
Many of our clients are in their homes under Hospice Care. We recognize this is the most difficult time that families will ever face, and we can be there to help with any day to day needs.
A hospitalized patient sometimes becomes disoriented and anxious. Many times families cannot be there 24 hours a day to help calm their fears. This is where we come in.